The main theme of TS EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System; Software development, consultancy and support services in Information Systems and consultancy, training and engineering services related to these activities; to show that information security management is provided within human, infrastructure, software, hardware, organizational information, information and financial resources, to secure risk management, to measure quality and information security management process performance, and to ensure that relations with third parties are regulated in matters related to information security.
In this way,
Our Information Security Policy
- Managing information assets, identifying the security values, needs and risks of assets, and improving and implementing controls on security risks.
- Determining what methods to implement to determine information assets, values, security needs, weaknesses, threats to entities, frequency of threats.
- Define a framework for assessing the privacy, integrity, accessibility effects of threats on entities.
- To set out the working principles for the processing of risks.
- Continually monitor risks by reviewing technological expectations in the context of the scope serviced.
- To provide information security requirements arising from the national or international regulations of which it is subject, fulfilling the requirements of legal and relevant legislation, meeting its obligations arising from agreements, and company responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders.
- Mitigate the impact of information security threats to service continuity and contribute to continuity.
- To have the competence to respond quickly to information security incidents that may occur and minimize the impact of the event.
- Maintain and improve the level of information security over time with a cost effective control infrastructure.
- Improving company reputation, protecting it from negative effects based on information security.
- To commit to continuous improvement of the Information Security Policy.