Go to Top

Project ‘SATORP’

Project ‘SATORP’

 

SATORP chooses NDIS as  integration platform for perimeter security and CCTV systems.

SAUDI ARAMCO TOTAL Refining and Petrochemical Company (SATORP), a joint venture established by the two companies under an agreement signed in June 2008, Saudi Aramco owns 62.5% in SATORP while the remaining 37.5% is owned by Total. The SATORP project received financing commitments worth $13.5bn from local and international banks.

satorp-saudi-arabia-refinery

 

SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.